Today we released sketchometry version 1.1.8.
The most notable new features are:
- Support of shortened math syntax for plots and texts. That means, a term of the form 3x (instead of 3*x) is accepted.
- Export / import of constructions via file menu (except on iOS devices).
- For administrators who use sketchometry on their own web servers: In the main folder there is now a global configuration file config.js.
In this file it can be controlled which cloud services are available to the users. More options may follow.
- Beginning support for vectors: a vector can be constructed by drawing an arrow without touching existing points.
- Beginning support for RTL languages (not yet working).
Release 1.1.8 fixes some annoying bugs:
- sketchometry crashed when a largely zoomed construction was reopened
- ruler of length zero resulted in a crash
- it was not possible to use ‘ and “ are in texts
At the time being, version 1.1.8 is available on https://sketchometry.org
and on Chrome Web Store.
The other app versions (iOS, Android, firefox OS) will follow soon.