Version 1.2.7 is available!
The most notable new feature in version 1.2.7 are symbolic derivatives for function plots.
For example, the input
will plot the function graph of
f(x) = 3*x^2 - as expected.
Further, this release fixes some bugs. For instance, checkboxes in the properties dialog should work now as expected.
Most important changes:
- Function plotting: enable symbolic derivatives via
- Set midpoint and intersection coordinates to readonly
= for point measurements
- Much improved pinch-to-zoom and pan (delegated JSXGraph)
- Bug fix: checkbox handling in properties dialog (e.g. trace)
- Bug fix: select function term in function plot dialog
- Bug fix: simplified math input
- Bug fix: help window opens in browser - not in app
- Disable anti-derivatives in function plot dialog (for the moment)
- Disable handwriting recognition in function plot dialog