Today we released sketchometry version 1.2.0, which brings some new features
and important bug fixes.
- Enable embedding of sketchometry in web pages as iframe. This will be explained in a separate
blog post, see /news/2015/06/10/embed/index.html
- Angles in triangles are by default inner angles (non-reflex angles)
- Faster access to board properties (via button properties) in a dedicated
- Introduction of a fourth mode: if drag mode and construction mode are both off,
a hand symbol is shown which can be dragged around.
This is a useful feature when showing and explaining a construction in class room via Apple TV or Chromecast.
Bug fixes and improvements
- sketchometry can be used now with Chrome or Firefox on touch device running with Windows.
- sketchometry runs in Midori
- Better zooming behaviour
- Saving and loading of constructions works across different window sizes
- Cloud support of Android app
- Reduce size of sketchometry app by factor two
- Prevent the construction of points when dragging sliders
As always, version 1.2.0 is already available on https://sketchometry.org
and on Chrome Web Store.
The other app versions (iOS, Android, firefox OS) will follow soon.
the sketchometry team